Friday, July 20, 2007

Coyotes want me for breakfast.

After getting two flats from a tire that has seen its last day last night, I decided to go run with the early bird desert runners this morning at 5 am. While cutting through a canal pass on our last mile a group of coyotes started yelping their calls. They must have been telling us they were there. Lucky I didn't have my two huskies with me or they may have joined the pack. It was nice to get out early before the sunrises. One week to go before Spudman!!

3 comments:

pear ball said...

hi

pear ball said...

Way to go! You've completed your first bright and early morning run. Doesn't it feel good when the alarm goes off at 4:30 A.M.? The weather is so great at that time, I think it's worth it. Keep it up! There will probably be many more early mornings if you're going to get all the training in you'll need for next years iron man.

Bearonabike said...

I actually have 1 blog reader?? Awesome!!