Monday, November 10, 2008

My Other Rig Is A USAF Thunderbird, I wish.


My ultimate dream is to fly in an f-16 or f-15 fighter plane. So with that dream being what it is, a dream, I dragged the kids and the nephew out to the closest thing to it at the annual airshow at Nellis AFB. I have been to a couple airshows and this topped them all. I was in amazement as I watched our United States Military demonstrate their plethora of aircraft. They ranged from F-16's, F-15's, F-18's, F-22's and so on. This is the first time I have ever seen an F-22 Raptor and all I could say was "WOW!! you have got to be kidding me". Dont blink while watching this video, and dont look into the sun,sorry. Enjoy the pics!!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I bet you had the time of your life at that Air Show..I am glad that you could go to it..looks like fun. I remember going with my Dad to plenty of Air shows growning up..you probably went with us :)