Sunday, December 23, 2007

S"no" white Christmas!

It's the first year I will actually celebrate Christmas without snow and I like it. Actually I like being out of the inversion even more. You can actually wake up in the morning and go for a run or ride without breathing toxic haze from an inversion. I think I will celebrate the 25th riding Stucci Springs!! Hmmm maybe I will do the race course then Stucci!! hmmm maybe I'll ride the road bike!! Well I have a day or so to decide.
I cant wait to see the kids open their presents.

2 comments:

primetime formerly known as slyfox said...

bear,

we were out on the poppy and stucki yesterday, it was a muddy mess.
some chick was yelling at me to get off the trail saying i was ruining it.

i said, you are out here to dumb ass!?!?!

no, really it was muddy. i dont know why.
i rode it 2 days ago and it was dry and it hasnt rained since then?? weird.

we are going to jem virgin river rim loop today

Melanie said...

We hope you guys have a great Christmas!
Love you guys-
Jared & Mel