Monday, October 29, 2007

Nothin Much

Not alot happening lately other than riding as much as possible in the afternoons. The weather is perfect except for a little smoke coming over from California. I am getting bored of riding solo and need to start some kind of club down here. I sometimes think I am the only cyclist down here and then on occasion out of the blue I see someone cruising on a bike more exspensive than my two cars put together. Maybe I will make some group ride business cards and pass them out when I see someone on a bike.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I have a few recipies for pumpkin seeds..but the one I use is butter, salt and garlic salt and cook for an hour...they were pretty good. Here is another one I found..but I haven't tried it out yet so I don't know how good it will be.

Toasted Pumpkin Seeds

2 cups pumpkin seeds
1 1/2 tsp. worcestershire
1 1/2 tsp. salt
1 1/4 tsp seasoning salt

bake at 250 for an hour

Melanie said...

To get my background changed on Pyzam I go onto their website and choose blogger layout. Choose the one you want..below it says "Get the code"-copy that..you will have to paste it in your blog. Go to customize then choose "edit html" delete the whole thing and paste the code you got from pyzam. sometimes you loose some stuff but you can always put it back.

To get the counter I went to help and to Help Center and found counters..then I got the code and added it to my page where it says "add a page element"

Melanie said...

There is a link on my counter..go to that page and copy the code down. Then you go and paste to add it to your page- do you think you have enough messages from me?